Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how to obtain a patent good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of products and not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort through.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, InventHelp Success Stories engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they write a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they can expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part become worse yourself as marketable as is feasible.